Need to lose weight and see inches melt from your waist, hips, or thighs? This 7-Day Workout Challenge is your solution. Workout challenges can be a fun way to jumpstart a healthy lifestyle change. This is specifically designed to be a toning and weight loss workout, so get ready to drop some beads of sweat, and inches, too! As you progress through the week, you will gain confidence in yourself and your abilities. Once the 7 days are up, keep the workout going for as long as you like, or take a look at some of our other beginner workouts to switch it up and stay engaged. Enjoy this challenge! It could truly be the start of a life-changing shift.
Some tips to enhance your results:
1. Drink water – It’s a good idea to have water available and to drink several glasses throughout the day, equaling about 2.5 liters. You know you’re hydrated when your urine is clear or nearly clear.
2. Sodas – Give up sodas, even diet varieties, as they contain either loads of sugar or artificial sweeteners. Join in for the 30 Day No Soda Challenge.
3. Avoid junk food and fast food. Instead, cook at home and discover how easy it is to transition from a diet filled with processes foods to a clean eating plan. Go here for endless clean eating recipes.
4. Eat more fresh fruits, veggies, nuts, lean protein, and low-fat dairy; and avoid overly processed foods that are packed with sodium and refined sugar.
5. Eat smaller portions, about the size of your fist. We recommend eating three small meals and two to three clean snacks each day. Also, using smaller plates can help to keep your portions in check. To make this part of the challenge even easier, join the Skinny Plate Club.
6. Read labels and look at the ingredient list. If the product contains refined sugar, enriched white flour and is high in sodium, it’s a food best left on the shelf. If you can’t pronounce each of the ingredients or know what they are, you probably shouldn’t be buying it. Reading the ingredient label is a must if your goal is to know exactly what goes into your body.
These six tips will help you to eat clean. Learn more about clean eating by reading 7 Simple Steps to Clean Eating
Equipment Needed: Set of light dumbbells (3-5 lbs), a chair, interval timer (Gymboss is a free app download)
What to Do: Perform all exercises 45 seconds and rest 15 seconds after each one. Complete each routine 3 times and rest 1 full minute after each circuit.
To Continue Reading, Just Open The Next Page…