These truffles are very easy and delicious. You can’t go wrong with OREO, cream cheese and chocolate!
Crowd pleaser. everyone always begs for these but i recommend the following:
1. don’t use double stuf oreos (they fall apart, it’s messy, just don’t try it)
2. you can subsitute almond bark for the outer coating, it’s delicious.
3. the chocolate outer coating is really really hard to put on the oreo balls so first make sure that you CHILL the balls. then melt the chocolate on low heat or microwave and my method of dipping (so that the balls wouldn’t fall apart and get the chocolate all dirty) was to take two spoons and kind of roll it around / spoon chocolate onto the ball.
- 1 (16 ounce) package OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Go to the next page.