* 2 8oz pkgs of cream cheese (softened to Room Temp)
* 3/4 cup of Sugar
* 3 (large) eggs
* 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
* 1 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed, if you can!)
* Dash or 2 of lemon zest (optional)
* Mini Nilla Wafers (REGULAR! none of that LowFat shit..)
* 1 can pie filling of your choice (Strawberry is always a winner)
1. Fill a mini cupcake pan with mini liners and put your mini wafers in with the mounded side up
2. Put all your ingredients together: cream cheese, sugar, extract of your choice, eggs, lemon juice and the lemon zest, if you chose to use it.
3. Cream everything together with an electric mixer until silky smooth — no lumps!