* 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix (see note)
* 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
* 4 eggs
* Sweetened Whipped Cream (optional)
* Cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients with an electric mixer until thoroughly combined. The mixer will help break up the apple pieces. Pour into the prepared dish.
3. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center tests clean. Allow cake to cool slightly before serving.
Serve with sweetened whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.