* 1 recipe quick and easy pie crust
* 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
* 3 eggs
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 pound blueberries
* 1 tablespoon cornstarch
* 1 cup sugar
* garnish with whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into crust. Bake for 15 minutes. In a medium saucepan, combine blueberries, cornstarch and sugar.
4. Cook over low heat until thick and bubbly. Spread over pie crust. Chill. Decorate top with whipped cream.