* 1 Oreo Crust or store bought
* 5 ounces by volume, just over ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
* 1/4 cup peanut butter I use regular peanut butter, like Skippy
* 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 8 ounces 1 tub Cool Whip
* 12 mini Butterfinger candy bars chopped fine, about 2 cups
Stir sweetened condensed millk and peanut butter in a large bowl. Stir in vanilla. Fold in whipped topping. Fold in 1 ¾ cup of the crushed candy bars.
Spread filling in prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Before serving, sprinkle with remaining crushed Butterfingers. Store covered in the freezer for up to 1 month.