This easy Cherry Cheesecake Dessert screams holidays to me with all those cherries on top!
A Cherry Cheesecake Dessert is the perfect way to celebrate holidays! With an Oreo crust, a no bake cheesecake center and a cherry pie filling on top this is the best dessert for a potluck.
Check out this Easy Cherry Lush! You will find it loaded with a creamy cheesecake layer, then cheesecake pudding, cherry pie filling, and of course, a whipped topping.
When looking for a fun recipe that satisfies both of those requirements, this one is for you. cherry desserts are perfect for holidays and these layered dessert recipes are the best for potlucks, don’t you think?
- 1 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- A cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 18-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 116-ounce container whipped topping, divided
- 23-ounce packages cheesecake flavored pudding; 3 C milk
- 1 can LUCKY LEAF® Premium Cherry Fruit Filling & Topping
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine vanilla wafer crumbs, finely chopped pecans, and melted butter.
- Press into a 9 X 13 baking pan; bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Mix untili smooth; spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Combine cheesecake pudding mix, milk, and 1 1/2 cup whipped topping and mix until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cream cheese layer in pan.
- Top with 1 can Lucky Leaf Cherry Fruit Filling, remaining whipped topping, and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
You always have the prettiest and delicious desserts ever…and this one is another winner..no oven and so easy. Thanks for the recipe!
Enjoy the rest of your week 🙂