* 10 ounces egg noodles
* 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
* 1 sweet onion, diced
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
* 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into small cubes
* Salt & Pepper to taste
Cook noodles al dente, according to package directions.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, peas, and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook for about 3 minutes until onions are soft and translucent. Stir in flour until combined.
Pour in chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Stir occasionally until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Drain pasta and add to skillet, along with the chicken. Add more salt and pepper to taste and serve up hot. Enjoy!