- 3 Potatoes.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour.
- Prepare three potatoes and peel them and slice them; steam in a pan for 20 minutes;
- Put the steamed potatoes in a large bowl, add two tablespoons of sugar, and squeeze into mashed potatoes; add three tablespoons of glutinous rice flour and knead the dough;
- Take a small piece of dough, round it and then flatten it; wrap the appropriate amount of cheese in the dough;
- Preheat the brush in the pot, put the wrapped dough into the pot, and squash it into a cake; fry for two minutes and then fry for another two minutes; you can eat it.