* 6 hard boiled eggs completely cooled
* ¼ cup mayonnaise or dressing
* 2 teaspoons fresh dill minced
* ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon dill pickle juice or to taste
* 3 tablespoons dill pickle finely chopped
* salt & pepper to taste
* Dill pickle slices
Peel your hard boiled eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
Gently remove yolks and place in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, dijon, and pickle juice. Mash until smooth. Stir in fresh dill, chopped dill pickles, and salt & pepper.
Place filling in a piping bag or freezer bag and pipe into egg whites.
Garnish as desired and refrigerate until serving.