Easy No Knead Yeast Rolls – The no knead bread craze reached a frenzy a few years ago. I never really bought into the idea because by kneading the dough you’re actually developing the gluten in the flour which is a very important step in basic bread making. But, as I looked more closely at some of the recipes out there from Martha Stewart and beyond, my curiosity was peaked, and I wondered if it would really work.
So, this recipe is my own version after reading through a multitude of recipes available on this subject. And, it truly is easy, and requires no special equipment. After developing this recipe, what can I say, I’m a “no knead” believer now.
- To make the rolls in advance:
- After forming the dough into rolls, cover with a damp cloth or plastic wrap sprayed with cooking spray and refrigerate overnight, if desired.
- Uncover, brush with melted butter just before baking at 400°F for 20-22 minutes until golden. The rolls will continue to slowly rise even in the refrigerator.
- 2 [1/4 oz] packets rapid rise yeast [such as Fleischmann’s]
- ¼ cup granulated sugar, plus 1 tsp
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Go to the next page.