* 12 ounces beef sausage sliced
* 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
* ¼ cup salted butter
* 1 large onion diced
* ½ head cabbage chopped (approx. 6-7 cups)
* 1 clove garlic minced
* ⅔ cup frozen peas
* 8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
* salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
Cook noodles according to package directions, drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cook sausage until lightly browned.
Add remaining olive oil, butter and onion. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
Add cabbage and garlic. Cook until tender (10-15 minutes). Stir in peas, noodles and salt & pepper.
Cook 2-3 minutes or until heated through.