The perfect fluffy scrambled eggs require nothing more than some eggs, a little technique, and a little bit of butter. This will change the way you make scrambled eggs forever!
The key to making perfect scrambled eggs is whisking the eggs thoroughly and vigorously before cooking them. Whisking incorporates air, which produces fluffier scrambled eggs, and fluffier eggs are always your end goal.
These eggs changed my life because – please withhold judgment – I used to NOT EAT SCRAMBLED EGGS. I know. I am not a picky eater, but scrambled eggs were one of a total of, like, three ingredients on my food blacklist.
This Post is Useful? You can save it to your Pinterest related boards to help people see it!
- 4 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon real butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crack eggs into a bowl and water. Beat eggs with a fork for about 30 seconds. Don’t overbeat them.
- Add butter to pan over low heat.
- Add egg mixture to pan and stir slowly with a spatula. As eggs begin to set, continue stirring and bringing the mixture towards the center.
- Make sure to get it all from the sides of the pan too.
- When eggs are nice and fluffy and no liquid remains, you’re ready to serve.