Don’t Miss these Top 11 Delicious Homemade Cheesecake Recipes
“And I ordered the cheesecake.”
-Jojo Moyes, Me Before You-
The Best Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake
This cheesecake tasted just like the pumpkin cheesecake we used to serve at a 5-star restaurant in Washington d.c. years ago. Their head pastry chef made it every fall to run through the holidays. I did have to make a few changes to make this recipe more of a creamy cheesecake that most people are used to.
- 1 pouch of betty crocker sugar cookie mix OR 1 pre-made pie crust if you want totally – no bake
- 3-4 + 1 c powder sugar
- 3 8oz boxes of cream cheese softened
- 2 c heavy whipping cream +1 c for the topping
- 1 4 oz box of orange flavored jello
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 orange zested
- 1-3 tsp + 1-3 tsp for the topping of vanilla extract
- 1 disposable piping bag with a star tip
- If doing the cookie crust Preheat oven to 360F and spray the inside of a 7-inch springform cheesecake pan with baking spray then follow the directions on the cookie mix until you have the cookie batter.
- Take the batter and press it down into the prepared pan as you would a regular crust then bake for roughly 12 – 15 minutes until the cookie crust is lightly browned, remove and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, mix in the 3-4 c powder sugar.
- In a medium bowl combine the jello with the boiling water and whisk until completely dissolved set aside zest the orange and set aside
using a standing mixer whip on medium speed the heavy whipping cream 1-2 c powder sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form, add 1-3 of the whipped cream into the cooled jello and whisk until combined, fold the remaining whipped cream in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread 1-3 of the cream cheese mixture onto the crust
- Spread about 3 c of the orange mixture onto the cream cheese mixture, slowly and carefully spread the remaining of the cream cheese mixture, place into the fridge to set overnight, using a standing mixture whip together the 1 c heavy whipping cream 1-2 c powder sugar and 1-3 tsp vanilla extract until stiff peaks form.
- Scoop into the piping bag and pipe small dollops around the edge of the pie.
Please enjoy these 99 Bread Recipes (Affiliate) for High and Low Budget.
With this Bread Baking book, you will bake better.
- Original worldwide Bread Recipes.
- High and Low Budget Bread Recipes.
- Anyone can make this recipes.
- Detailed ingredients and step by step instructions.