* 1 can 15 ounces black beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can 15 ounces pinto beans, drained and rinsed
* 1 can 14.5 ounces petite diced tomatoes
* 1 can 15 ounces sweet corn, drained
* 1 can 12.5 ounces chicken breast, drained & flaked
* 1 large can 28 ounces green enchilada sauce
* 1 can 14 ounces chicken broth
* 1 packet taco seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Combine all the ingredients into a large pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Lower the heat and let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Serve warm with lime wedges, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips.