This great variation of the traditional green bean casserole is topped with French fried onions and Cheddar cheese.
BEST GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE RECIPE EVER: THIS 5 STAR RECIPE IS MADE FROM SCRATCH WITH FRESH GREEN BEANS, MUSHROOMS, REAL CREAM AND NO CANS OF CREAM OF ANYTHING!
This easy Green Bean Casserole recipe is made 100% from scratch with lightened-up ingredients, including a delicious creamy green bean filling and a crispy onion topping. It’s also easy to make ahead and always a crowd fave.
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- A (6 ounce) can French fried onions
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place green beans and soup in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix well and heat in the microwave on HIGH until warm (3 to 5 minutes).
- Stir in 1/2 cup of cheese and heat mixture for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer green bean mixture to a casserole dish and sprinkle with French fried onions and remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven until the cheese melts and the onions just begin to brown.
From: All recipes.