For all the little chocolate cravings, this brownie batter dip served with cinnamon pita chips will delight all gourmets. Made without eggs, it is less rich and more digestible than a classic brownie batter.
I’m all about the sweeter side of dips, and this brownie-batter variety fits in with my life’s philosophy: Chocolate makes anything better. Grab some fruit, cookies or salty snacks and start dunking. —Mel Gunnell, Boise, Idaho
Brownie batter sauce is the most decadent, delicious, easy (and safe) way to eat brownie batter (no raw eggs!). It is extra smooth and creamy, super chocolatey, no-bake and the perfect treat for parties and meetings. It’s even better than the best brownies!
Get your dose of sweet and savoury with this creamy brownie batter. Great with fruit, pretzels, graham crackers and more!
Brownie Batter Dip Ingredients
- 1 package, 8 oz, cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 oz tube of cool whip
- 1 box of ghiradelli brownie mix, about 18 oz
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 C mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 disposable piping bag
- Using a standing mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the cool whip until smooth
- Add in the brownie mix and milk.
- Mix until smooth and fold in 1/2 C chocolate chips
- Scoop the brownie batter into the disposable piping bag
- Cut the tip off and pipe it into a serving dish
- Serve immediately or wrap the bowl in saran wrap and store in the fridge up to one day ahead.
Adapted from my incredible recipes