This is a 5 Star recipe! These butter pecan cookies are so crispy, easy and quick to make. Plus, they are a classic for any occasion !! Definitely a keeper!
Soft, chewy, Butter Pecan Cookies made with lightly toasted pecans and (optional) crunchy toffee bits. These are buttery and delicious and there’s no mixer and no chilling required!
These delicate, buttery cookies, which get their crunchy texture from toasted pecans and a sugar coating, practically melt in your mouth.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR Butter Pecan Cookies:
– 1 cup of pecans, chopped
– 100 g of butter, unsalted
– 70 g of granulated sugar
– 1 cup of brown sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 tbsp pure vanilla extract
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1/2 tsp. baking soda
– a pinch of salt
1. Make sure to preheat your oven to 350º and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper
2. Then beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with an electric mixer, until light and creamy.
3. Next, add eggs , vanilla extract , and beat again for an additional 2 minutes. Immediately add flour, baking soda, salt and mix until just combined
4. When finished, scoop balls, using a medium cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheets and cook until golden brown, about 10 to 15 minutes. Finally, cool cookies on a wire rack & ENJOY !!