* Four 6” Fresh Hoagie rolls
* 2 cups leftover spaghetti lighted coated in sauce, warmed
* Garlic Butter *see recipe below
* 4 cups freshly shredded mozzarella, divided
* 2 cups marinara sauce, warmed and divided
* Freshly grated Parmesan or Grana Padano
* 8 Tbl melted butter, unsalted
* 1 1/2 – 2 tsp garlic powder (or 2 tsp minced garlic)
* 1/4 tsp kosher salt
* 1 tsp oregano
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. Keep warm.
Make the Boats:
Preheat the oven to 400 F.
Take the tip of a serrated knife and place it in the top, outer portion of the bread. Cut along the top/outside making an oval/football shape.
Carefully remove the “lid” trying to keep it intact. If necessary, remove some more bread from the inside of the hoagie if desired. Just make sure to not remove too much or puncture the sides or bottom.
Place the hollowed-out rolls and the lids on a parchment-lined pan.