– 4 egg yolks
– 4 egg whites
– 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
– 3 tablespoons of cold water
– 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
– 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
– 1 1/4 cup of flour
– 1 cup lemon juice
– Butter – 1 tablespoon
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1/4 cup starch
– 1/8 kilo of butter
* In a deep bowl, put the flour and butter and rub with the palm of your hand until the flour absorbs the butter and becomes like grains of sand.
* Then we add the water gradually, without over-kneading, until we have a cohesive dough.
* We put the dough between two layers of nylon and work on rolling it out.
* We work on lining a greased, buttery, and non-stick dough mold well, and we work on pressing it with the palm of the hand until any space between the dough and the mold is removed, and we work to remove the edges with the knife.
* Then we put the mold in the refrigerator for half an hour, then directly put on it foil paper or parchment paper and put any kind of grains on top of the paper.
* Then we put it in the oven at a temperature of 180 for 10 minutes, then take it out of the oven and remove the grains and paper from above, then put it again in the oven for another 10 minutes, then leave it until it cools.
* In a deep bowl put half the amount of water and starch and mix well.
* Then, in another bowl, put the other half of the water with the juice and lemon zest and half the amount of sugar and put them on the fire, stirring, until the sugar dissolves.
* Then we add starch dissolved in water to the juice and sugar mixture, stirring continuously until the mixture thickens, then remove from the stove.
* Beat 4 egg yolks with a spoon of butter well and add to the previous mixture with rapid continuous stirring.
* Cover the face of the previous mixture with plastic paper and leave it until it cools.
* Then, in a deep and completely dry bowl, put the egg white and whisk well with an electric beater until it creates a frothy beater, then gradually add .75 cup of sugar and continue to whisk until the mixture is sticky and becomes meringue.
* Then we prepare the base of the tart and pour the lemon cream on top, then distribute the meringue and put it in the oven at 180 degrees until it takes a golden color and is served immediately.