This Cherry Pie Bubble Up is the perfect dessert to serve. It takes less than 5 minutes to get this baby to the oven!
Cherry Pie Bubble Up Dessert is perfect for breakfast, brunch or dessert! If you need a FAST recipe, this is going to become your go-to dessert to make for your family!
This is the perfect recipe to make for holiday weekends or for special occasions with family and friends.
Try blueberry or apple pie filling. You could even use canned peaches! The possibilities are endless with putting this recipe together.
This was a very good recipe, just the right texture for the filling. It was a little too sweet for my tastes, but that is something that varies widely among different people. I would only suggest tasting the mixture as you are adding the sugar if you prefer more a more tart cherry pie.
This tasty recipe left me licking my fingers after I finally placed the pie in the oven. The included crust recipe is a little bland, but this pie is otherwise a great treat. The almond extract makes a world of difference.
Cherry Pie Bubble Up Casserole INGREDIENTS
- 1 can (16.3 ounces) refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter a 13-by-9-inch casserole dish.
- Open the biscuit can, separate the biscuits and cut each into four equal pieces. Place the biscuit pieces into the casserole dish.
- Pour the pie filling over the biscuits and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Mix milk and powdered sugar until smooth and drizzle over the top.
Pro tip: Make this tasty dessert even better by topping with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.