* 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
* 4 oz. plain cream cheese
* ¾ c. cherry pie filling
* ½ c. powdered sugar
* 2 Tbsp. milk
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Unroll crescent dough onto a greased baking pan.
3. Spoon ½ ounce cream cheese and 1 ½ Tablespoons cherry pie filling onto each section of dough.
4. Starting at the wide end, roll dough into a crescent shape.
5. Spread 2 inches apart on the baking pan and bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and cool on baking pan for 10 minutes.
7. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth; drizzle generously onto baked turnovers.