* 3 large tomatoes
* 1 English cucumber
* ½ white onion sliced
* fresh herbs for garnish parsley, basil and/or dill
* ¼ cup mayonnaise
* 3 tablespoons sour cream
* 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
* ½ teaspoon sugar
* ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
* ½ tablespoon each fresh dill, fresh parsley and fresh basil
* ¼ teaspoon each seasoned salt & pepper
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well.
2. Dice tomatoes and cucumbers into bite sized pieces.
3. Add vegetables and dressing into a medium sized bowl.
4. Toss well and season with salt & pepper to taste.
5. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 days.