* 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
* 1 cup milk
* 32 ounces hash browns (1 frozen bag, defrosted)
* 14 ounces smoked beef sausage diced
* 1 small yellow onion diced
* 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon thyme
* 1/2 teaspoon parsley
In a sauce pan, simmer cream of mushroom soup and milk for about 2-3 minutes.
In the slow cooker, place hash browns, sausage, onion, and 1 cup of the cheese.
Pour in cream of the mushroom mixture and stir.
Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of cheese and herbs on top, cover, and cook on high until potatoes are soft, about 3 hours. Serve hot and enjoy.