Death By Chocolate Ingredients
- 1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee
- Prepare brownies according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix pudding according to package directions.
- In a glass punch bowl, layer in the following order: 1/2 of the brownie, crumbled; 1/2 of the pudding; 1 toffee bar, crushed; 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers in the same order. Save the last toffee bar to crumble and sprinkle on top before serving.
- Refrigerate. Best if made the day before you serve it.
330 calories; protein 2.3g 5% DV; carbohydrates 49.5g 16% DV; fat 14.9g 23% DV; cholesterol 3.9mg 1% DV; sodium 330.2mg 13% DV.
Adapted from Allrecipes