The chocolate chip cookie is probably the most popular cookie in North America. We think we’ve achieved the perfect dunkable cookie. Dunk on friends!
When I saw a video on how to make these on Facebook, I couldn’t believe I hadn’t thought of making cookies like this before!
- 2 medium eggs
- 550 gr of flour 0 W 230
- 200 grams of sugar
- 90 gr of corn oil
- 70 gr of milk
- 120 gr of chocolate chips
- 10 gr of vanilla sugar
- 16 gr of vanilla yeast
- Beat the eggs with the sugar, then add the vanilla sugar, oil and milk.
- Sift the baking powder with the flour and add to the rest.
- Knead the dough on the work surface and add the chocolate chips.
- Form the biscuits and bake at 356°F (180°) for 20 minutes.
From: Rita Chef Channel