Easy Bisquick Cinnamon Rolls Ingredients
2 1/2 cups Bisquick
1/3 cup milk…
1 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup chopped nuts
2 Tablespoons butter melted
3/4 cup butter, melted and cooled
1 cup powdered sugar
1-2 Tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1. In a large bowl, Combine Bisquick, milk and egg in a bowl
using a fork. Mix just until all combined to create a dough.
2. In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar,
cinnamon and nuts.
3. Add 2 tablespoons melted butter and stir to moisten. Set
5. Turn dough out onto surface and start patting into a
rectangular shape with your hand.
6. Use a rolling pin to thin dough to about 1/2 inch thickness.
Do not over-roll, the dough will stick.
7. Once rolled out, pour 3/4 cup melted butter over entire
surface then spread with pastry brush to even out and get to
8. Sprinkle sugar/nut mixture over butter.
9. Start rolling dough from long end.
10. Slice into 1 inch to 1/2 inch slices. I used dental oss to slice
mine. It really does work, without mushing the pastry.
11. Transfer slices to a well greased 9 x 13 pan. I used a spatula
to make it easier.
12. Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25-30 minutes, until
just golden brown on tops.
13. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
14. Combine powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until desired
consistency and drizzle over topped of rolls.