* 6 large eggs
* 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
* 1/2 tsp salt adjust to taste
* 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
* 1/2 cup goat cheese
* 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
* 1/2 cup bell pepper red, orange or yellow
* 1 cup arugula
* 1 tbsp butter
* 1 tsp fresh herbs for garnish
Preheat the oven to 400F. Whisk eggs, heavy cream and salt until you get a smooth and even texture. Set aside.
Cut tomatoes in half. Chop bell peppers into small pieces.
Melt butter and coat the sides of the baking dish with it. Spread vegetables evenly on the bottom of the pan.
Pour over the egg mixture. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Using a fork, distribute the cheese around a little to incorporate it into the eggs. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the edges are set and the top is lightly browned.