If you love pizza, definitely you should give this easy homemade pizza a try. It’s super easy, delicious and it could be made in no time.
For the toppings, you can use any delicious ingredient you’d like on your pizza. If you want sausage, if you want a vegetarian, or whatever you like and whatever is your preference, this is perfect for that and then go ahead and serve yourself up a slice.
EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Tsp sugar
- 2 1/2 Tsp active dry yeast
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1 Tsp salt
- 2/3 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp olive oil for the bowl
CHECK OUT MORE RECIPES:
- Too Much Lemon Meringue Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Cupcakes Recipe
- Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup Homemade Recipe
- Hershey Candy Bar Cake
Love this recipe? Be sure to Join our Food Group on Facebook for more Recipes!
1) Mix yeast, sugar, and warm water (110 degrees) together in the bowl of a stand mixer. And let set for 5 minutes, the mixture will get foamy.
2) Add in flour and salt. Attach the dough hook and turn the mixer to medium speed. Mix until the dough starts to come together.
3) Reduce the speed to medium-low and beat for 5 minutes until a ball forms. Turn the dough into an oiled bowl.
4) Cover and let rise until doubled. About 35 minutes. Use a rolling pin to roll into a circular shape. Place it on a pizza pan and continue stretching the dough until it covers the pan.
5) Use a fork to pierce the dough all over. This step is optional but it will prevent bubbles from forming as the pizza cooks. Top with your favorite toppings! And bake at 430 for 15 – 20 minutes or until golden brown.