* 5 large roma tomatoes, diced
* 2 large roma tomatoes, cut into quarters
* 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
* 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
* 1-2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
* 1 jalapeno, cut into quarters (seeds & membranes removed for less heat)
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon cumin
* juice from one lime
1. Place all your ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until you’ve reached your desired consistency. Adjust the seasonings as needed.
2. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
To store your salsa: Place your salsa in an air-tight container, such as a mason jar, and keep it in the refrigerator. Your salsa should stay fresh for at least a week this way.