* 1 lb ground beef
* 1/2 white onion, diced
* 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
* 1/4 cup water
* 10-14 corn tortillas, warmed
* 2 cups enchilada sauce
* 3 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
* Sour cream, for serving
* Fresh cilantro, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef and onions until beef is no longer pink.
3. Drain any excess fat and season beef with taco seasoning. Add 1/4 cup water and simmer until water has reduced completely. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Place some of the ground beef and some of the cheddar in a straight line in the center of each tortilla and roll tightly.
6. Place enchiladas seam side down in the baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over the top, making sure that tortillas are completely covered. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
7. Bake until sauce is bubbly and cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Serve with sour cream and cilantro and enjoy!