This is my favorite and my families favorite cheese ball ever. I made this for our Christmas Eve get together and there wasn’t even a crumb left. Usually when I make the other 2 that I have over the years, at least I have leftovers LOL. This is the best and easiest to make…can’t believe I missed this recipe all these years.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained
- ¼ cup finely chopped green and red bell pepper
- 3 Tablespoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients (only 1 cup of the pecans) together until well combined. Shape into a ball.
- Place the remaining 1 cup of pecans on a plate and roll the ball in the pecans covering well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with crackers: wheat thins, Ritz, or Triscuits work well.