If you’re not familiar with Dole Whip, it’s a dairy-free Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream, with the consistency of soft-serve ice cream.
With just four ingredients, this fluffy, effortless dessert comes together in minutes with a Great flavor!
The preparation time is fourteen minutes – Makes six people
* Homemade Pineapple Soft Serve Ice Cream Ingredients :
- 2 cup frozen Pineapple chunks
- 8 oz frozen Whiipped Topping
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 6 oz Pineapple Juice
* Instructions :
- Mix all ingredients in mixer until whipped.
- If blending is runny, join 1/4 cup ice & process fuurther.
Adapted from ecttop.com