* 4 oz cream cheese
* 3/4 cups confectioners’ sugar
* 1/2 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 cup milk
* 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
* 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crusts
1. Beat together cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar. Mix in peanut butter and milk. Beat until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
2. Spoon into two 9 inch graham cracker pie shells. Cover and freeze until firm. Takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes to set.
3. Remove from freezer and allow pie to soften for 10 minutes.
4. Slice and Enjoy!