Rich and luscious, cobbler pecans are not only easy to make, but delicious too!
This pecan cobbler is a must-have on your dessert menu! It is filled with crunchy pecans and exudes sticky caramel. Pecan Cobbler is a buttery, sweet dessert loaded with toasted pecans. A simple easy dessert that only uses one skillet.
This dessert is by far one of the best desserts I have ever made. If he’s not the best, he’s definitely in the top five!
Pecan cobbler has a thin texture. The rich caramel sauce is made with butter and brown sugar baked to perfection.
Unlike most cobblers, this pecan cobbler is absent from any fruit. It is rich and completely irresistible. Enjoy it plain or with a tablespoon of vanilla ice cream.
I don’t recommend using margarine instead of butter, caramelizing is not good with margarine. Stick to the real thing in this recipe.
I tested this with self-raising flour, and I never brought it with regular flour.
Sugar and butter make caramel sauce and this is amazing!
* Ingredients :
° 1 box of chilled pie crusts, diluted as directed on the box
° 2 1/2 cups light corn syrup
° 2 1/2 cups brown sugar
° 1/2 cup melted butter
° 4 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
° 6 eggs, lightly beaten
° 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
° Butter-flavored cooking spray
° 2 cups of pecan halves
° Vanilla ice cream to taste
* Directions :
– Preheated oven to 425 degrees F . Grease a 13 9 inch (3 quart) glass baking dish with ghee or cooking spray.
– Removing 1 pie crust to bag; Spread on the work surface. Wrap in a 13 x 9 inch rectangle.
– Put the peel on the plate. Trim the edges to fit.
– In a big bowl, stirring corn syrup / brown sugar/ butter/ vanilla/ also eggs with a wire whisk. Stir in chopped pecans.
– Cast half of filling to a plate lined with crust. Removing second pie crust from bag;
– Spreading on the work surface. Wrapping in a 13 9 inch rectangle.
– Placing peel on the filling. Trim the edges to fit. Spray the crust with a butter-flavored cooking spray.
– Baking about 15 to 17 min , . Minimize oven temperature to 350 degrees Fa .
– The rest spoonful of filling is placing on carefully baked pastries; Organize pecan halves at top in a frilly manner. Baking for 31 min .
– Cooled about 21 min on a cooling rack. Serving something Warm with vanilla also ice cream.