* 1 cup graham crackers, crushed
* ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
* 1 cup cream cheese, room temperature
* ½ cup coconut cream
* ¼ cup icing sugar
* 1 tsp rum extract
* 1 cup pineapple, drained and chopped
* ½ cup walnuts, chopped
* ½ cup maraschino cherries, chopped
* 1 cup sweet shredded coconut, toasted
Into a bowl combine the crushed graham crackers and melted better.
Transfer the biscuit crust into a grease spring-form cake tin and press down tightly.
Place the cream cheese and coconut cream into a bowl and whisk together.
Then using a spatula fold in the icing sugar, rum extract, chopped pineapple, walnuts and maraschino cherries.
Spread the cream cheese mixture into the cake tin and smooth down.
Top the pina colada pie with toasted shredded coconut and place in the refrigerator.
Chill the Pina Cola Pie for at least 4 hours to set then serve.