* 1 package gingerbread cookie dough mix prepared per package directions (I use Betty Crocker brand)
* 1 can pure pumpkin 15 ounce
* 1 can sweetened condensed milk
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
* 1/4 teaspoon ginger
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Press gingerbread cookie dough into the bottom of a 9″x9″ parchment lined cake pan.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
3. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
4. Pour pumpkin pie mix over gingerbread cookie dough and bake on center rack at 350 degrees for one hour.
5. Allow to cool for 20 minutes, then cut and serve!