* 1 box (15.25 – 18 oz) spice cake mix
* 1-2/3 cups water
* 3 eggs
* 1/3 cup canola oil
* 2 cups cold milk
* 1 package (3.4 oz.) instant pumpkin spice pudding mix
* 1-1/2 cups (10 oz.) pumpkin spice morsels
1. Spray slow cooker crock with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, eggs, and oil; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on medium for 2 minutes. Transfer to prepared slow cooker crock.
3. In another bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Spoon over cake batter; sprinkle with pumpkin spice morsels. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the cake portion comes out with moist crumbs. Serve warm.