* 1 pound fresh or frozen medium shrimp in shells
* 12 green onions
* 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
* 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
* 2 cups sugar snap pea pods, trimmed
* 1 14.2 ounce pkg. cooked udon noodles*
* 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
* 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
* 3 tablespoons water
* ¼ cup unsalted dry roasted peanuts
Thaw shrimp, if frozen. Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact if desired. Rinse shrimp; pat dry. Chop 1 Tbsp. of the dark green tops of onions for garnish. Cut pale green and white parts into 2-inch pieces.
In a wok or 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add ginger; cook and stir 30 seconds. Add green onion pieces and snap peas; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes. Add shrimp, noodles, and pineapple; cook and stir just until shrimp are opaque. Add teriyaki sauce and the water; toss to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts and green onion tops.