– 4 Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken Thighs (bone-in and skin on)
– 2 cups pineapple cut into 1″ chunks
– 1 yellow onion , cut into 1″ chunks
– 3 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
– 1 tablespoon grated ginger
– 2 garlic cloves , minced
– 2 teaspoons sesame seeds , optional
– 1 tablespoon cornstarch
– 1 red bell pepper , cut into 1″ chunks parsley , for garnish
– Add the pineapple and onion to the bottom of the slow cooker. Mix the honey, soy sauce, brown sugar, grated ginger and garlic into the slow cooker.
– Carefully add the Foster Farms Simply Raised Chicken Thighs back into the slow cooker. Cook on low for 5 hours or on high for 3 hours Add the cornstarch to a tablespoon of water, mix, and add to the slow cooker with the bell peppers and let it cook an additional 30 minutes while you cook some rice to accompany your meal. Serve with parsley for a garnish if desired.