- 1 chocolate cake (baked in an 18 cm diameter springform pan)
For the peanut caramel
- 200 g sugar
- 200 g lukewarm cream
- 200 g unsalted peanuts
For the peanut cream
- 500 g of mascarpone
- 250 g of peanut butter
- 1 C. to s. icing sugar
- 1 C. to s. cornflour
- 200 g sugar
- 1 Snickers
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 50g peanut butter
- 2 Snickers
For the decoration
- Start by unmolding your chocolate cake and cut it in half using a wire, as shown below. Reserve the top part of the cake for later and place the bottom part back in the springform pan.
- To make the peanut caramel, melt the sugar over low heat until obtaining a syrupy consistency.
- Then add the cream and peanuts, then mix again using a whisk. Pour the mixture into the mold and set aside.
- Now make the cream. To do this, place the mascarpone and peanut butter in a salad bowl. Sift over the icing sugar and yeast. Add the powdered sugar and grate a whole Snickers into the bowl. Mix everything with an electric mixer.
- Place the peanut cream in the mold and smooth it out using a spatula. Then cover everything with the second part of the cake and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- During this time, make the icing: melt the milk chocolate and incorporate the 50 g of peanut butter. Once the cake is well-rested, coat it with the icing. Using the back of a spoon, create reliefs.
- Finally, arrange the Snickers slices and crumbs on the cake and let cool before serving this pastry wonder!
Adapted from The Recipes