– For a dessert that sounds as great as it tastes, this one can’t be beat! Layers of cupcakes rich in delicious cream and sweet strawberries make this treat very appealing.
– I love frivolous recipes, they’re super easy and they look so pretty! It’s strawberry season around northern Indiana right now, so I guess I’ll have some recipes for you guys.
– Feel free to make your own pound cake, I’m just lazy and buy it at the grocery store.
– As for placing strawberries on the stovetop, it is only a matter of melting sugar and not cooking them. You can also add sugar and leave the strawberries and sugar in the fridge for a few hours to thaw, but I didn’t have time for that.
– The truffle, a classic staple in the kitchen, is a quick and easy dessert. Do you have some leftover cupcakes on hand? Use it!
– The tastiest candy will cross your lips again!
– 2 cups (340 grams) strawberries, diced
– 1/3 cup (38 grams) sugar
– Juice of one lemon
– 21 oz (595 g) strawberry pie filling box
– 450gm cream cheese
– 2 cups (300 grams) divided powdered sugar
– 4 cups (1 liter) divided cream
– 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vanilla extract
– 1 angel food cake, or vanilla cake, diced
– Combine sliced strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar and lemon juice.
– Mix and set aside to soak.
– Cut the cake into cubes.
– Whip the cream cheese with 1 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup cream.
– Add vanilla and whisk until smooth and light.
– In a separate bowl, mix two and a half cups of cream with 1/4 cup of powdered sugar until hard peaks form.
– Mix by folding two cups of whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture using a spoon.
– Reserve the remaining whipped cream for a trifle garnish.
– Add the strawberry pie filling to the strawberry soak and mix well.
– Alternate layers of cake pops, strawberries, and cream cheese mousse until all ingredients are used.
– Cover with remaining whipped cream and decorate as desired.
– Tip: Instead of using two cups of whipped cream, use an 8-ounce jar of frozen whipped topping to blend with your cream cheese mixture. Use another jar to decorate.