* Large ripe tomatoes 1 per serving
* Canned tuna fish drained, about 1/2 cup per serving
* Dill relish about 1 tablespoon per serving
* Garlic salt about 1/2 teaspoon per serving
* Mayonnaise to taste
1. Using a knife and spoon, carefully scoop out the tomato insides (I like to save mine to use in soups or salsa).
2. In a bowl, combine tuna fish, relish, garlic salt, and mayonnaise (start with a small amount of mayo and work your way up to desired consistency).
3. Fill hollowed tomato with tuna salad and garnish with extra relish, parsley, green onion, or your fork!