These brilliant cookies are taking the internet by storm: 3 ingredients and ready in no time
Milk, butter and sugar — these ingredients sound rather simple. Nevertheless, it’s these three ingredients that are making up a simple cookie recipe that has been discovered by nearly 7 million people… and counting.
Not only do these cookies only require 3 ingredients, they take absolutely no time to put together before you can dig into your heavenly first bite.
I know I’ll be giving these a shot pronto, and I suggest all cookie lovers to do the same!
3 Ingredient Cookies in 3 Minutes Ingredients:
3/4 cup butter, room temperature
1/2 cup super fine sugar
2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
1. Blend butter & sugar. And pour in flour also mix to a crumbly density .
2. Put out on your kitchen counter & creat a dough.
3. Drizzle sugar on parchment paper and rolling dough to a cylinder form on top.
4. Twist dough in saran wrap & cooled in your refrigerator for 31 min .
5. Cutting dough to 1 cm slices
6. Lay cookies on an oven dish & baking at 320 degrees F about 20 minutes.
Simple, delicious and without needing to shop for a ton of ingredients — it doesn’t get easier than this. Please share this simple recipe with your friends on Facebook. If they love cookies, too, they will surely appreciate this recipe!
More Cookies Recipes:
- Lemon Curd Cookies
- Best Chocolate chip cookies
- Banana Bread Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy, Fast and Yummy Coconut Cookies
- CARAMEL MACCHIATO COOKIES
Adapted from dailyrecipesblog.com