* 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
* 4 tablespoons butter, melted
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
* 4 mozzarella string cheeses, cut in half
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, stir together melted butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
3. Separate and unroll crescent rolls and brush with garlic butter, reserving a bit to brush the tops.
4. Place a piece of string cheese at the larger end and roll up dough. Brush tops with garlic butter.
5. Bake until lightly golden brown, about 10 minutes. Serve warm. Enjoy!