I loved the addition of the cola. And the recipe is very easy to make. It makes the house smell great! And it is TASTY! But…
- This recipe does not serve 16 people; it serves 6-8. An experienced cook will know that, but a new bride preparing her first dinner party may not.
- Three carrots to serve 6-8 people? I used a pound of baby carrots. I also added a medium sweet onion, quartered and separated.
- The meat definitely needed a meat rub. I use Lysander’s™ All Natural Meat Rub.
- To make the gravy, try using a can of Campbell’s™ Golden Mushroom Soup thinned with the drippings from the roast and use Gravy Master™ or Kitchen Bouquet™ to brown.
This recipe is fantastic! Served to company tonight who said this was the “best meal ever.” Served with mashed potatoes, asparagus, spinach/orange/radish/green onion salad, and garlic bread.
As recommended, I inserted garlic slivers into the meat before browning lean chuck roast for extra flavor; and added sliced baby portabella mushrooms, extra carrot, and celery.
- 1 beef roast of choice (use the size roast and the number of vegetables you need to feed your family. I used a 2.5 pound Chuck Roast)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Go to the next page.