- 2 c of barbecue sauce
- 2 tsp of brown sugar
- 3 clove fresh minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4 to 5 pound of baby back ribs
How to making slow cooker barbecue ribs
- In ziplock bag, pour barbecue sauce
- Adding brown sugar, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, also cayenne pepper, if desired
- Zip bag closed and use your hands to kneading bag and mix the sauce ingredients well.
- Opening bag and stick the ribs inside
- Close bag and shake the bag to cover the ribs
- Spraying inside of slow cooker
- Opening bag and place the ribs in slow cooker
- Pour half of sauce from the bag to slow cooker, making sure to coat ribs with the sauce.
- Cooking on high for 4-5 hours to break up bone meat, on low heat for 9 h to break up the bones.
- If you prefer lean meat, but stay on bone, simmer 7 hours to the boneless meat falls through.
- Have the sauce available on the table, and everyone can then choose whether or not they want more.