How to make No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert
– To celebrate summer, I thought I’d share this old school recipe made with graham biscuits, crushed pineapple, cream cheese and cold whipping. It’s easy to prepare but serves chilled so it’s refreshing and surprisingly tasteless.
– This 8×8 dish can be cut into 12-15 pieces offering more than you think. Do yourself a favor, cook up this favorite dessert and make 1970s summers memorable. A piece of dessert of pineapple slices topped with graham chips on a white plate
Tips for preparing this refreshing summer dessert:
– You can use salted or unsalted butter whatever you have. Just make sure it’s butter, not margarine.
– Try making this with canned mandarin – it tastes like orange cream!
– Yes, you can make it with locally whipped cream but Cool Whip holds up better in this recipe.
– I only used canned fruit for this recipe, so I can’t say if it will work with fresh, sliced fruit.
– 1 8-ounce can cream cheese (diluted)
– 1 cup powdered sugar
– 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained)
– 1 8-ounce bowl shake, like the Cool Whip
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipe, Please Open The Next Page.