* 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
* 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
* 2 carrots, peeled and diced
* 2 ribs celery, diced
* 1 onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 (1.0 oz.) package dry ranch seasoning mix
* 1 (10.75 oz.) can condensed cheddar cheese or cream of chicken soup
* 2/3 cup uncooked white rice
* 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Heat olive oil in a large stock pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and sauté onion, carrot and celery for 8-10 minutes, or until softened.
Season with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, ranch seasoning and paprika.
Add garlic and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant, then stir in chicken broth and condensed soup.
Stir in chicken and rice, then bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook for 15-20 minutes, or until rice is fully cooked.
Taste and adjust seasoning, if desired. Serve hot.