These delightful Twix Cookies combine the classic flavors of a candy bar with the deliciousness of a cookie! With their crispy wafer base embraced in a swirl of caramel and milk chocolate, these treats offer a satisfying blend of sweetness and crunch that will captivate both kids and adults alike.
Reasons to fall in love with these Twix Cookies:
- Homemade Twix Bar: Satisfy your candy bar cravings with these homemade cookies that embody the essence of a Twix bar.
- Easy to Make: Despite their gourmet taste, these cookies are surprisingly simple to whip up, requiring no more effort than a regular shortbread cookie recipe.
- Chocolate Caramel Delight: If you adore the irresistible combination of caramel and milk chocolate, these Twix cookies are tailor-made for you.
- Kid-Friendly Dessert: Children will adore these chocolate-covered wafer cookies, making them a fun after-school snack or a delightful dessert to share after dinner.
You may also like: Twix Cheesecake Pie
How to make Twix Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20-24 mini Twix bars, unwrapped and halved
You may also like: Twix Pound Cake
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C (350 degrees F) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the butter-sugar mix, blending well until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until a smooth dough forms.
- Take about 1 teaspoon of the dough and flatten it in the palm of your hand. Place a halved Twix bar in the center, wrap the dough around it, and roll it into a ball, ensuring the Twix bar is completely covered.
- Arrange the stuffed dough balls on the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between them to allow for spreading.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown.
- Once out of the oven, let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy these irresistible Twix Cookies as a delightful treat for any occasion!